Thursday, June 14, 2012

I just watched HOP. IMDB.com Post

This was a pretty classic setup for a children's movie. Setup the plot, bad things happen, main character learns a lesson, introduce villain, comes back to save the day.

At the end you felt so happy it was almost as if sunbeams were coming out from between your buttocks and fairies just puked all over you. The cast was pretty amazing with the exception of James Marsden being cast as a 20 something. This guy is older than I am for heavens sakes.

Eric especially liked how EB pooped jelly beans. The Hoff was pretty funny, I'm not sure if he was supposed to be a bit of a caricature of himself but it was pretty funny.

I really liked the bright colorful world of the Easter Bunny. All in all it was a fun movie, I'm glad that I got to watch it with my son.

I give the movie four out of five smiley Mike heads.

As always thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any useful comments right here. Non-useful comments will be deleted and I will slander your name all across the Internet.